Friday, June 1, 2007

It's Relay Day!!! :-)

Today's the day!! I love the Relay, not only is it an amazing cause, but it's SO much fun! There are live bands all night, and Beaver Tails and chip wagons.. lol!! Okay, so no Beaver Tails or French Fries for me, but the band will be cool!! And everyone wears glow in the dark things.. Our team's motto for this year is "Say Anything", so everyone is to wear a tshirt that has a saying on it, like, shit happens or something like that.. Mine has a picture of Betty Boop and says, "I sold my soul for Rock and Roll" LOVE IT!! I'm gonna be the coolest chick there!!! hehe.. I'm also bringing a disposable camera so I can take pics to show you guys!! And in a little bit I'm heading to No Frills to pick up some veggie meat (talk about oxymoron), and some other low point snacks, as well as a little container of half and half cream. I figure it's better than Tim Hortons cream, and it's countable..
I don't have a whole lot of time today, so I'm gonna try to make it to your blogs but if I don't I'll catch up over the w/e! Oh, and no news yet on the appartment.. I'm pretty sure I didn't get it.. :-( I guess it just wasn't meant to be!

5 comments:

marie said...

enjoy the relay! have an awesome time!!

Angela Power said...

Oh sounds like you had a fun night planned...can't wait to see the pics!

Vanessa said...

Can't wait to see the pics! I already love the shirt and I haven't even seen it..:P

Jen said...

OOOH, I hopw you had a great time at the relay!!!

I love the sound of your shirt!!!! I bet you were the hottest chick there! *hugs*

Shrunk said...

Have fun at the relay, tell us all about it :O)