Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thank Goodness!!

I woke up this morning, not only motivated (thanks again), but HAPPY to be on the program!! You know that content, positive feeling you get just from following and loving the program, that's what I got back!! Yay!! I honestly was starting to wonder if I would.. Sheesh.. Anyway, I feel like I'm 100% commited and that feels great!

No word yet about the appartment.. I work until 9pm tonight, and I bet I'll be nervous about it all afternoon and evening.. I wish he'd just call!! But I kinda have the feeling that I won't get it, mainly because I don't know why the other person wouldn't want to grab it right up!! Thanks for all the finger and toe crossing!! I'll let you know when I hear something!! :-)

4 comments:

Angela Power said...

I love that feeling that you are having right now...I am getting glimpses of it myself lately. It feels so good to feel in control and committed. That's awesome Jen!

Keep posting! :)

John Rambo's Wife said...

oh man, Jen I've been so bad!! lol. I haven't posted to you in months! I have to catch up with your blog. I hope you are doing good!!

Vanessa said...

Congrats on getting that great feeling back! I hope to be there soon...

Fingers crossed for the apartment!

Shrunk said...

I'm so glad to hear you've got your oomph back :O)