Tuesday, February 5, 2008

BOOOO-YAHHH!!!

I am SOOO frickin' stoked!!! I'm exhausted and had a super long day at work, but I HAD to come and post this! I was down 4 lbs again this week!! I am rockin' it!!! Well, for now anyway.. lol!! This WI makes it a month that I've been back OP, and in that month I haven't gone over in points even once.. I'm super proud of myself, I've never done this well on the program before.. I know it isn't bound to last forever, there are always hard weeks and I'm ready for them!! Now I'm off to pig out on Hot and Sour Soup.. ((happy dancin'))

2 comments:

ElleBee said...

That's soooo awesome, I wish I could pull numbers like that!

You're kicking butt for sure!

Vanessa said...

OMG! You're freaking amazing, do you know that? 4 lbs? That's awesome!

Way to kick some ass :D