Monday, February 4, 2008

Auughh..

Sorry I've been so quiet lately.. Work's been killing me!!! I get home and I'm just too tired to even think about what to write.. Okay, so being on your feet for 9 hours a day on a concrete-type floor is gonna be a killer for anyone.. But I'm carrying two freaking people here!! And no one at work seems to understand that.. Mind you, I doubt any of them have ever been fat.. I get home and I literally cannot walk.. Well, I can, it just takes me a good couple of minutes of moving incredibly slow before I can walk normally.. Most people would probably quit, save themeselves the pain, and the embarassement of knowing why that pain is there.. Not me.. Even though I'm frustrated beyond belief with my job, I refuse to leave it.. Why?? Because I spend the majority of most days on my feet and moving around.. Eventually I'd love a desk job, or even something a little less hectic, but for now working my sometimes crappy job is condusive to my weight loss.. Long story short, I'm sorry I don't post more, and I'm sorry I don't follow your blogs as closely as I'd like to.. But just cuz I'm not here everyday, doesn't mean I'm not kicking ass, or thinking about how you're doing.. Thank you to the people who keep checking in on my erratic blogging!!! lol!! love and hugs!!! xoxo

2 comments:

Jen said...

I ALWAYS check, EVERY day, JUST in case!!! ♥

I totally get what you mean...I used to work at a hair salon where heels were MANDATORY!!!! Add that to the fact that I weighed over 300 lbs...I would cry when I went home at night because my feet hurt so bad...and I couldn't quit because a) I loved my job, b) I loved the perks and c) I was living in Lethbridge where I was lucky to FIND a job that paid well...

Now I have a desk job and I wear heels again...but I think I have gone a little soft!!!

Vanessa said...

Hey, no worries, you have a busy life :).

Good for you for seeing the positive in your job! Being on your feet that much really does help take the weight off.

I can't wait to have a job again when summer rolls around. Not so much for the job itself, but for the paycheque ;) haha!