Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm sad!! :-)

So, I just found out that this boy I had/have a major crush on has a girlfriend!!! Stinky boy!!!! Bahhhh.. Now, he could just be a really nice person, but I could've swore there was a little chemistry there.. So yeah, not a HUGE deal, just disappointing.. It's fun to have a crush and to get excited about someone, and I feel kinda let down.. I still see him everyday at work, and I'm still nice and stuff, but I'm not going to be *as* nice.. lol!! Boys suck!!!! He's so dreamy too, he's got dark skin and hair, and these bright blue eyes.. (I'm seriously sighing here, just thinking about him.. Grrr..).. Anyway, that's why I'm sad..

On a brighter note my WI was today and I was down 2 pounds.. I really wasn't expecting a loss this week, so I was pleasently surprised..

I have the day off tomorrow, so I'll spend some time catching up on your blogs!! Hope everyone is having a great week so far! :-)

4 comments:

Angela Power said...

RYC: Thanks girl for your big giant hugs, I felt them :-)


(Boyz do suck) ;)

Jen said...

Grr!! What a dumb boy!! If I was a boy I would be all over you...sorry, that probably sounds a little creepy, but you are smokin and he is missing out!!!

That is so awesome that you had a loss you weren't expecting!!! I love those!!!

Amanda said...

hey! just wanted to say thanks for the compliment on my blog, you're so sweet!!! i feel like a house so it's nice to hear that i might actually not look like one right now! i'm due march 21st but will probably go 1-2 weeks early, so basically not too much longer!

and i'm sorry about the boy, that always irked me when i would have a crush on someone and then they were taken, it just ruined the fun.

congrats on your wi!!!!

Vanessa said...

That sucks about the boy! Boo to him!

Congrats on the loss :) you rock!