Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another WI day!

Just down 1 lb this week.. Not as much as I would've liked, but any step down the scale is a step in the right direction, right?? For dinner tonight I'm treating myself to one of my higher-point meals, my burritos.. I LOVE them.. I've cut out the guacamole though.. It's not too bad in small quantities, point wise, but I don't really have any points to spare with this meal.. So guac is a very, very special treat these days.. I had an exhausting day at work today, so I'm going to keep this really short.. I have Thursday and Friday off this week, which rocks, I'll actually have some nice blog time! Can't wait! :-)

3 comments:

Jen said...

MMMMMMM burritos!!! That sounds SO delicious!!!

One pound is fabulous honey!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! I hope to see a loss some time soon...food in Ottawa is just too good!!!

marie said...

it's one in the right direction! woohoo!

ElleBee said...

Congrats on the loss, its definatly better to be down a lb than up one :)