Tuesday, January 15, 2008

WI!!

Weigh in went well.. I was down 2 pounds.. I was a little disappointed though, stupidly.. I mean, 2 lbs is a great loss, one that I'd normally be thrilled to see!! But I've found previously that I usually have a bigger loss my first week on points.. I know, bodies' change and stuff, but I still expected a teeny bit more.. Ahh well, in all honesty I'm finding just being on the program again a reward in itself..

I'm SOO excited for dinner!! I'm having Knorr Three Mushroom sauce, with a pile of medium shrimp and some rotini whole wheat pasta.. It's one of my favorite meals.. I just mix the sauce mix with some skim milk and reduced fat margarine, it ends up being only two points for a fair amount of sauce!! It rocks.. I LOVE Knorr!

I have new weight loss motivation at work.. I work at a No Frills superstore, so it has all the housewares and outside stuff that a Loblaws would have.. Recently they expanded our clothing section and put in a whole new Joe Fresh section.. I love it!! BUT nothing fits me.. Well nothing except for the socks, slippers, mittens, you get where I'm going with this.. lol! Anyway, they keep getting all of these new shirts and jackets that I love and not a single thing will fit me.. The biggest size they have is an XL, and the clothes tend to fit on the smaller side.. GRRRRRRRRR!!! I will have me that pretty red top!!!!! :-)

7 comments:

Shrunk said...

I'm so friggen glad you're BACK! I'm putting your link on my blog NOW. This time you'd better do it girl, no fallin' off that wagon (or I'll have to pick ya right back up). You hold on tight, this is gonna be quite the ride!

marie said...

WOOOHOOO! You're back!

Amanda said...

welcome back!!!!! and congrats on the wi! glad to see you posting again!

Jen said...

JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BIG FRIGGIN HUGS*

Just so you know, I am on the OTHER side of that wagon that Shaunna is holding you on!!! You ain't going ANYWHERE!!!!

So glad you are back *happy dancing*

TinyTrim said...

Hiya! I wandered over from Shrunk's blog to say hullo!

I would love to link to you if that's okay? I always love discovering other people's WW blogs :)

And congrats on the loss. 2 lbs is fabulous!!

jen999 said...

Thanks, ladies!! I missed all of you SO much!!! I can't wait to catch up on all of your blogs!

This is going to be quite the ride, Shaunna, you are right!! And I hope you'll kick me in the arse when I fall off, just before you pick me right back up!! lol!!]

Hehe, Jen, I have SO much to say to you (all good stuff), I'll save it for your blog!! *big friggin hugs right back attcha*

Angela Power said...

I love those clothes!

(I was sad when you weren't around *sniff sniff*)