Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Monday!!

I SOOO don't wanna go to work today!!! But I keep telling myself that it's better to go to work and be busy then to sit on the couch all day.. But oh how fun it would be to just be able to sit and blog all day, I have SO much to catch up on with all you guys!! Thanks so much for the supportive welcome back! I'm constantly astounded by how awesome all of you are.. Your support means SOOO much!!

I only have a minute before I have to go, but I wanted to mention this great salad dressing I tried on Friday.. It's a Kraft Signature dressing, Roasted Red Pepper with Parmesan.. I was surprised how much lower in calories it is than some of my calorie-wise dressings.. It was 0 pts for 1 tbsp, 1 pt for 1 tbsp, and so on.. Only 20 calories and 1 gram of fat for 1 tbsp.. The best part about it is that it spreads really well through the salad, so you don't need much of it and it has a great taste.. If you haven't tried it already you should check it out!!!

No comments: