Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Another Day, Another Weigh In..

I am extremely pleased to announce that I had another good weigh in this week.. Actually, I'm thrilled to say is probably more accurate.. hehe.. I was down 4 lbs this week!!!! Goooooo meeeee!!! :-) I know it only adds up to being 7 lbs altogther, but screw that!! I'm friggin' stoked!! lol!!

I have tommorrow and Thursday off work.. I am SO excited! I'll have lots of time to blog, and to just relax.. I do have a meeting tomorrow afternoon though, so I think I'm going to head in early and do some grocery shopping.. The kind where you actually stop and take the time to look at new things, (Sarah's shopping trip from the other day inspired me.. Thanks!!).. I'm excited to see if I can find some fun new things..

I'm a horror movie fanatic.. Zombies are my personal favorite.. I even have these crazy dreams where it's like Dawn of the Dead, and Zombies are taking over the world (or at least my world).. The craziest thing about these dreams?? I LOVE them!! lol!! It's like the best kind of horror movie in the world, up close and really, could it get anymore personal?? Love it.. So I bought The Invasion today at work.. It's with Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig.. It's more about aliens I think, than Zombies, but whatevs', if there's a chance it'll scare me, I'm into it.. Anyway, I hope it's good! I never saw the original so at least I don't know what happens..

Can't WAIT for the Biggest Loser tonight!! I find it so inspiring.. I went on to EBay the other day to see if I could buy previous seasons because I find watching it really helps me.. They had EVERY Biggest Loser workout under the sun, but no seasons of the show.. What's up with that crap?? Grrr... Anyway, I'm totally cheering for the blue couple, the ones who just met before the show.. I can actually see them hooking up afterwards! lol!! GOO Blue!!! :-)

5 comments:

Jen said...

GO JEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey you friggin rock!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!

You are lucky to have a day off...that should be nice! (though really...I had a day off today...not by choice though! Sucky!!)

I am watching the biggest loser RIGHT now and I absolutely LOVE the blue team!!! I think I see a bit of myself in Brittany (how she always gets the 'pretty face' comment) and I TOTALLY think they are going to hook up!!!

marie said...

WTG Jen!!! WOOT!

Shrunk said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-FUCKING-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MAN, you rocked again this week Jen! YESSS!

UNBELIEVABLE!

What I would do for that loss this week, LOL!

Amanda said...

congrats on your wi!!!!

Vanessa said...

Congrats on the great WI!

I sent you an invite for my blog :)