Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Boring day..

Nothing exciting happened today.. Found a couple of new yummy things to eat.. Well, jello isn't exactly new, but I happened to have a couple of sugar free jello packages in the cupboard and we had some light Cool Whip in the fridge.. What a yummy treat!! And filling too, I was surprised.. And all for 1 lil itty bitty point! :-) Got some new yummy food from M&M Meats.. I got the single serving scalloped potatoes, 8 pts/serving, high but not too bad if I'm having it with some low point fish.. I also got some sole parmesan that I'm looking forward to trying.. I figure these quick and easy meals will come in handy after a long work day..

I work from 12-9pm tomorrow, 9 hours.. Not a huge deal but because I'm on my feet the entire time, I'm bound to be exhausted by tomorrow night.. Then it's home to eat and then right to bed because I have to be up at 6am to open the next day.. Grr.. I'm hoping I'll get Sunday off..

So I switched my weigh in day to Thursday.. I find that my best time to weigh in is after a long day at work and Thursdays I always work at least 8 hours.. Not sure how I'll do with the flex points since I tend to use most of them on weekends, but then that leaves me very few for during the week.. We'll see..

Yep, so this post is as boring as my day!! lol!! I'm going to bed! Nighty, night blogland! ~xo

1 comment:

Jen said...

mmm...I love "discovering" new things...and there are SO many yummy things at M&M meats...they have this Cannelloni which I *think* is 4 or 5 points per single serving package and it is SO crazy yummy...mmm, now I am hungry!!!