Sunday, February 25, 2007

It's Oscar day!! :-)

I love awards shows!! Well not so much the music ones because it seems to be centered mostly around music I don't listen too, like rap and dance .. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy some of the songs, but I'm a rocker, I like the hard stuff.. I've been waiting for the Oscars for over a month now.. I love them.. And I love the red carpet.. To see what designers everyone is wearing and what jewelry and how they did their hair.. lol!! I love it all!! So I'm psyched..

Not feeling the greatest though.. I've had a really sore throat for two days, this will be my 3rd day.. It seems to be getting worse each day, but I'm hoping it'll start feeling better after today.. I've had to work all w/e and it's SO dry in there that I don't think it's helping me much.. I feel great though, besides the sore throat.. I'm hoping for a great WI this week!! I just realized that it's almost March already!! Summer's coming!! Time to buckle down and loose some poundage!! lol!! Have a great Sunday!! :-)

2 comments:

Jen said...

HEY Girlie!!!!

I hope you loved the Oscars!!! I wish I could have sat home with some hot chocolate and watched them!!!!!

Sorry to hear that you are feeling icky, hope you start to feel better!!!!!!

And what do you mean TIME to buckle down, you are doing FRICKIN AWESOME!!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Amanda said...

i hope you feel better soon :) i didn't watch the oscar's (we rented a movie instead) but i used to watch them all the time! i would have liked to see how ellen did hosting them though! i agree with jen, you are doing awesome!!!!