Thursday, February 22, 2007

Good WI! :-)

So I did my WI a lil while ago, after work and I was back down to 233! Which means that I was able to loose what I put on in a week and a half in only a week!! And that's with one off points day and a small veggie pizza!! I'm thinking it's cuz of working and being on my feet all the time.. I'm PSYCHED! I like to get back to where I was as soon as I can, because now next week if I have a loss it'll actually be a loss rather than a re-loss if that makes sense.. I'm sorry, I'm exhausted! Two long days at work and no day off til Tuesday.. I'm not really complaining though, cuz I love my job! And I LOVE the activity it gives me! I'm almost addicted to it.. Normally I'd think that was kinda bad, but then people get addicted to exercising for the same reason I'm sure.. I'm still not at the point where I can exercise though.. My feet are just too sore from carrying around all this weight, but I think I'll know when I get to the point where I can start working out again.. Yay me!!! I'm having one of those VERY rare, 'me loving' days.. lol! And I'm excited for Thursday night tv!! I never really know how to end these posts so I'm just gonna do this: THE END.. lol! :-)

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congrats on the loss! Sounds like you're having a really great day :D

ElleBee said...

Oh yeah, go you!!!! Congrats on the loss, not long 'til onederland for you!! Keep up the great work and thanks for posting. :)

Happy FRIDAY!!

Amanda said...

yay for you! congrats on the loss! i don't blame you for being exhausted after working on your feet all day, it's hard work! you should have a loving me day, you're doing awesome!

Amanda said...

oh, and thanks for the nice comments on my blog, i love it when people comment!! and you're so sweet all the time!

marie said...

exercise is totally addictive - watch out because once you start you'll never stop :P

congrats on the loss :)