Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Totally screwed up!! :-(

But I'm not going to pout about it too much, because I made the decision to be bad everytime I put something bad in my mouth.. I don't know what happened! I was fine, going strong, doing well.. Then it was my bf's birthday and I was even okay that night, making pretty good choices.. But then she got really sick with bacterial pnemonia and everyone around her got it.. I got sick, but it was more just my body fighting it, so I wasn't full blown sick.. Well, I just didn't 'feel' like counting points or measuring things.. I think that's where it got out of hand.. Then last week I decided that I'd already been bad for one week, what's another?? Duh.. So now it's been about a week and half of badness, but I'm back.. And I'm trying not to kick myself for the last week, instead I'm trying to use it, I'm just not sure for what yet.. lol! It's funny, I'm looking forward to having that 'good' feeling again, the feeling you get when you're exercising and making good choices, but am not really excited about being OP's again.. I think it's because I'm doubting my ability to actually do it.. So, I'm just gonna do it and not think about it.. More than anything I missed you guys!! And the GDT!! So I am excited to be back in some ways!! lol!! Thanks for your messages while I was away.. Kathryn, as always you ROCK! You're part of the reason I'm back OP's so thank you! And happy Valentines Day to everyone! ~xo

2 comments:

Amanda said...

sorry you were sick :( but that's a good attitude to have, to get back op! everyone's allowed to have screw ups along the way!

by the way, i can see a huge difference in your pics!!!

Jen said...

Jen, I am SO glad that you are back!!! And everyone has bad days (or weeks) but that's how you learn what you want right??

You are such an amazing, fun loving person, it wasn't the same without you at VV...

Welcome back again!!!