Sunday, February 18, 2007

changed my blog

Hey, guys!! I hope you approve of my blog changes.. I liked it before but it just wasn't 'pretty' enough for me.. lol!! I thought about changing to another type of blogging, but I like blogger.com, and was able to find a new template that I could work with.. I also FINALLY figured out how to add links, so I added you.. If there's someone I've forgotten or someone who would like me to add them please leave me a comment.. As for the bloggers that are on my list, I'm so happy to have you there as it will help me keep up with all of your blogs! I look forward to reading them more regularly.. I'm hoping to have some new pics to post soon!

3 comments:

Pam, the belly dancing queen said...

I like the new look!

meredi said...

Very pretty! :) Just wanted to let you know that I've been lurking so far, but have been enjoying your posts!

jen999 said...

Hey, Meredi!! :-) Thanks for saying hello, and for reading my blog!! I'm a little afraid that it's too much pink, but I like it.. lol!! Thanks for the comment!! I'm going to have to check out your blog too! :-)