Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Arrgghhhh, blogging is frustrating!!!

So, today was quite the day!! I got a phone call about a job interview on Friday that I'm totally stressed about!! It's been years since I've been to a job interview!! Augh.. It's for a position at the cosmetics counter at a grocery store.. I'm a girly girl, so I think I'd be good at it.. Then, the technician from Dell came and fixed my computer for me.. YAY!! So I have all my pics uploaded onto my computer, but of coarse, for some reason my blog won't upload them!! Well, it uploaded one of my fat pics, that I do want on here, but not right on the first page.. What I would like is to have a link to pictures and then have a page with all of them, but I can't figure out how to do it!!! So yes, I'm frustrated, and if I could kick this blog without hurting my computer I'd totally be doing it!! lol!
On a WW note, today was frustrating.. I know that those 3 lbs were beyond my control, but I'm still feeling like I'm getting no where.. There are all these yummy chocolate things in the other room, cookies, truffles, chocolate bars, all kinds of yummy stuff.. And the little devil on my shoulder is saying, go ahead, you're not getting anywhere anyway.. SOOO frustrating!! Obviously I'm trying to ignore it.. I've been OP all day, I've almost gotten my 3L drank, and I worked out and earned 7 AP's today, so I'm trying!! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!!

1 comment:

John Rambo's Wife said...

Give it a couple of days Jen, and the extra 'weight' will come off. Our bodies just do that. Its all hormone related. You're doing great! All those AP points are adding to your healthy lifestyle! WAY TO GO!!!