Friday, January 12, 2007

Yay!!!


I'm having a GREAT day today!!! I had a job interview this afternoon that went very well.. I don't know if I'll get it, but I know that I represented myself extremely well, and I know they liked me.. I was applying for a position in the Cosmetics Dept. but because there's a lot of squatting and kneeling, things I can't do with my leg, they said I might be better as a cashier, which would be okay.. But then as they got to know me they said that I had a calming way with people, and that I was very personable and said I might do very well in the Customer Service/Photo lab dept.. So I'm really hoping for the Customer serv. job.. But really I'd be happy to get any job! Once these lbs come off I'm going to want to buy lots and lots of clothes!! Speaking of lbs, it's not my weigh in day, but I hopped on the scale anyway and I'm down 3 lbs!! Which means that I've officially lost everything I gained over Christmas, and I'm not sick anymore!! DOUBLE YAY!!! Now, if I can stay OP's this weekend I should have a loss on Tuesday.. I have my Moms retirement dinner tonight, which I'm a little worried about.. They picked the menu, but I've been assured that there will be healthier choices available.. And tomorrow night is my bestfriends birthday.. I'm treating myself to pizza, which I can eat and still be OP and not use flex either.. But we're having Cheesecake.. The jury is still out on whether I'll have any of that.. lol!! So I'm finally back in the position to loose some major weight, and I'm so excited!! It just goes to show that if you stick it out, no matter what, that you WILL see results!! :-)

No comments: