Monday, January 15, 2007

GOT THE JOB!!!!! :-)

I just heard back and I start training tomorrow morning for the Cust. Service/Photo lab!!! Yay!!! I start at 9 am which I'm a lil worried about cuz I have a hard time getting to bed early sometimes.. I'll have to start a new routine!! I'm SO excited!! I already know what I'm going to wear and everything!! They do have uniforms, and I think we have to tuck the shirts in, so that'll be extra incentive to loose weight.. As for WW I'm feeling pretty positive.. I just wish that not every party or event had to revolve around food.. I feel like all of my hard work has been for naught and I'm sick of having to be around people and they're yummy food.. I'm starting to resent it all, I think.. Mostly I think that I'm mad at myself for not being able to say no to things.. At my friends birthday I was happy with what I ate, I stayed OP, and they were MY choices.. But there are times when you just don't have a choice and that kinda burns my ass.. And now I have to deal with working and eating at work.. Like tomorrow, do I bring food?? Grrr.. So I'll have some adjustments to make.. And I'm going to start avoiding the places and events that have food that I don't want to eat.. It's worth it to me to avoid those situations.. I've quit a lot of bad habits over the years, but this food thing has got to be one of the most frustrating.. When you quit smoking do you have someone waving a cigarette in your face?? Usually not.. Okay, rant done!! lol! I'm going to workout! :-)

2 comments:

John Rambo's Wife said...

Watch out World! Jen you are a totally hot babe!! (and like I always clarify...lol...no I'm not that way, I'm very in love with DBF!!) But jeepers even in your so called 'fat pics' you are sizzling. You this incredible exotic look about you! Its awesome

I'm so glad you got the job! You can do it. Settle into a new routine and you're gonna do great. It helps to get up at the same time every morning...even on days off and weekends. Go to bed at the same time and get up at the same time. Healthiest thing for your body. Now if I could only take my own advice...gigles!!

John Rambo's Wife said...

Oh yah...just looked at your stats...you've lost like 16 pounds!! LOL! You're awesome! you're gonna need to start taking progress pics! That 16 pounds has gotta be showing itself someplace. And sometimes it takes everyone else telling you to realize it. So don't hesitate to post some!!