Sunday, January 14, 2007

Had a great weekend!!

Friday night was my Moms retirement party.. We went out to a lovely little restaurant for dinner.. I had the Maple Chipolte Salmon and OMG, it just melted in my mouth! It's been a long time since I've ate food that was like a party in my mouth.. lol!! It was so much fun! And she enjoyed herself so much.. Then last night I had a slumber party with my two bestfriends.. It was one of their 30th birthdays and because she's also 4 months pregnant we decided to have an old fashioned sleepover.. We ate great food, pizza for me, had amazing raspberry cheesecake, played Trivial Pursuit and watched a couple of movies.. Then we all fell asleep in my living room around 2 am.. It was great!! And eye opening for me.. I always think you need to drink to have that much fun, but we had more fun than I've had in a long time! I managed to stay completely OP's the entire weekend, and I tracked everything!! I even still have 4 flex left for tonight if I want them.. My weigh in is on Tuesday though, so I'll need to start being a little more careful, and I REALLY need to get my water into me! I only drank 1.5 L yesterday AND I was hungover.. lol!! Here's to lazy, hazy days, good food and AMAZING friends!!

No comments: