Sunday, January 7, 2007

Sooooo sleepy!!!!

I so want to just move on to bed but I thought, this is my first day with my new blog, I should say something!! lol!! Don't have much to say though!!! I had a wonderful day, and stayed completely On Points the entire day!! Come to think of it, I've been really really good all week! I hope the scale is good to me on Tuesday (weigh in day)! I spent most of my day cleaning, which lead to more cleaning.. Lotsa fun!! And very good for Activity points!! :-) Tomorrow is my first day of belly dancing classes, I can't wait!! I hope that I don't suck too badly! Well, I think it's time for bed.. From now on I'll try to post earlier in the day! Thanks to the people who have left comments! I get SO excited everytime I see a new one!! lol!! And thanks to all my girls at the GDT! I love all of you SOO much!! Totally couldn't be doing this without you!! And definitly wouldn't have this blog without you!! You rock!! :-)

2 comments:

Shrunk said...

Wow Jen, you ARE on it! Already a new post. I'm sure the scale will be kind to you Tues, you've been a good girl :O)

Deb said...

Hi Jen,
Nice blogging! I look forward to reading more; you have lots to say, I think.
Love, Aunt Deb