Monday, January 8, 2007

Worried about WI tomorrow

So, I'm having an endo (endometriosis) flare up.. Grrrr.. When I get sick it's like everything swells! Already I've put on two lbs since it started.. I'm SO mad!! Last time I was sick I actually put on 10 lbs, just from everything my body goes through.. Basically I take birth control pills to control it, but I'd forgotten to take them for a while, and ended up getting sick last month.. I've been taking them religiously since I screwed them up, but because they're so low dosage I guess I'm having a little backlash.. Anyway, I know I'll be in the clear next month, and after that as long as I keep remembering to take my pills.. But, my weigh in is tomorrow, so I'm thinking I'm going to be WAY up this week which is SOOO frustrating because I've been so good.. I'm trying to think of it in a positive light, like even if I'm up it'll just mean a bigger loss next week, but I know it's not going to help tomorrow when I step on and see that gain..

Oh a lighter/happier note, I had my very first belly dancing class tonight!! Although it was a great time I have to say first that I fell in the mud on the way in.. lol!! So I ended up walking into the class with mud from head to toe.. Ahh, well, everyone falls right?? So anyway, the class was AWESOME!! I had SO much fun! We started off just learning some different basic moves and practised them for a while.. Then we actually learned the first little part of the dance routine will be learning.. And we were sent home with the music and steps so we can practice on our own. I really want one of the belly dancing skirts they have.. There are so many different colours, and they're only $50, but right now that's a lot for me, so I'm gonna have to wait for a little bit, I think.. I cannot wait until next Monday!! I wish belly dancing classes could be everyday!! lol! :-)

No comments: