Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Got my first Belly Dancing skirt/scarf, thingy!!

Yeah, so I'm not exactly sure what it's called!! lol!! I just know that it's lavender coloured and pretty.. It's got the lil gold coins along the V at the back and along the top that folds over a little on my hips.. It does a really nice job accentuating my 'spare tire', lol! Seriously though, I love it, and I love making it jingle!! Someday I'll have to take a pic of it and post it so everyone can see!! I'm a total glutton for pretty things!! lol!! WI is tomorrow!! Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll actually have a loss!! :-) Okay, off to bed for me, I'm SOO sleepy, and I have a long night at work tomorrow.. xo

1 comment:

Amanda said...

that sounds like fun, you'll definitely have to post a pic! good luck at your wi!!!