Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My First Day

So my first day was awesome! It went really well and I really enjoyed it.. I feel like I'm learning things quickly and should have most of it down in no time!! :-) I took the Points Test again at WW to see if my daily points allowance would chance with the new activity level.. Sure enough, I went from 28 points to 31 points.. I think I'll only eat the 31 points on the days I work a lot of hours, like today, and eat 28 points on my days off.. I was on my feet for 7 hours straight today!! And I had been planning on exercising but my feet are just too sore.. I did buy a new pair of expensive running shoes (black of coarse) to wear, hoping that they'd help my feet a little bit.. I know I just need to get used to being on my feet for that length of time again, but at this weight it'll probably take a little bit.. Honestly, I just know that now that I'm more active I'm going to see a difference in the scale and I CANNOT WAIT!! lol!! OHH, I almost forgot!! Today was my weigh in, and I lost 3 lbs, which I'm SOO Happy about!! It's all downhill from here!! Yay mee!! lol!! Well I'm back in for another long shift tomorrow 8-4.. I can't wait til I get my first check!! :-)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

hey jen! i got your blog from a comment you made on one of my posts on ww. anyways, i just wanted to pop in and say hi and congrats on the new job!!! it's hard standing up all day long, i used to do that before i had kids. also, you've done awesome with ww, good job on today's wi! i agree with kathryn's comment (on the previous post) you are gorgeous!!! if you don't mind, i'm going to add you to my blogs that i read (if you want to check out mine it's ahomefulloflove.blogspot.com/) take care!!!