Friday, May 11, 2007

Finally a Day Off!!!!

Hey, guys!!! It feels like forever since I've posted! I hate work.. It stinks.. I'm sorry I've been so busy! I haven't been to your blogs at all lately!! I can tell you tomorrow another reason why I've been so busy, but until then it's top secret!! You'll understand why when I tell you, which actually probably won't be until Sunday.. I was supposed to have it off too but now I have to work.. :-(

So WI was Thursday, and I was down 1 lb.. Not much but I'm happy with it because I haven't been eating the greatest.. I find that when I'm working this much and I'm just so tired all the time that it's hard to eat really well, anyway, I'm starting to get the hang of it! I swear though, that 1 lb is totally because of work and how busy I am while working.. That's reason enough to make me never wanna quit my job!! lol!! Or at least no time in the near future!!

So I have some silly pics for you guys!! They're of new accessories!! lol!! But yeah, I looked like hell at the time and I took the pics myself so beware!!!



This is a picture of my new, very yummy, sunglasses! They're made by Juicy Couture.. They were regularily $155.00 + tax, but because my Mom used to work there and my Aunt still does (Thank you Aunt Debbie!! xo) I got them for $115.00.. They're delicious, I'm madly in love with them!!







Another pic of my sunglasses.. Nice face, eh? I have NO idea what I'm trying to do with my mouth.. lol!







My new hat!! I normally look AWFUL in hats! Actually I've never worn one for that reason.. They always look big and clumsy on me, and with my tiny forehead they just never fit right..

Well I gots me a kids hat, and it works!! lol!! Yay!!! This one is army green and has the word Girl in grey with little rhinestones on the words.. hehehe..





Another hat pic.. Really dark though, sorry! :-(










Here's the last pic, one of my new tattoo, my Luna Moth.. I love it, SOOO much.. But after I took these pictures I noticed that he screwed it up!! I don't know if you can notice it. I'm trying to decide how to handle it, if I should phone them and tell them I want it fixed.. I've never been in this position before!!! :-( Oh, and it does look a little unbalanced right now because of the way I had to move my arm to take the picture, it's normally not that messed up! Just, one wing is a little closer to it's body thank the other.. But both wings are the same size (I know they don't look like it here though!) That's why I'm making the funny mouth again, cuz it's a weird position..
And I should have more pics after tomorrow!! I tried on some clothes today, shirts, that didn't fit before that were tight around the spare tire, and they fit!! I was shocked!! So tomorrow I'm wearing my new size 2o+ jean capri's (I started at a 24+), and a new pretty white shirt.. I'm psyched! I love when stuff is looser!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

9 comments:

Debu's Blog said...

Dear,

read ur blog...it is about fatness..u hv expose ur probs regarding ur weight...but u don't know one thing...for me ur problem gets me the soultion which u hv written within the blog....it means YOUR PROBLEM and SOLUTION for OTHERS...it is happend right now...im gr8ly thankful to u...i told my so many frineds about ur blog..bcoz they also gone through such type of critical condition...may i wish ur blog helps them....thanx again

Vanessa said...

Congrats on the clothing NSV! That pretty much rocks, and it's the best feeling ever! I'm digging the tatty and that hat...couldn't see the rest of the pics :(

Hope your day off was good!

Shrunk said...

You can ship those glasses my way :OP I really like them, they kick ass! So does your tattoo, and I think if you're unhappy with it you should definitely say something to the artist. Touch ups are always free and it's on your body for life. Congrats on dropping a lb, good for you Jen. I'm so happy you're back, and I was super stoked to see pics on your blog today. You're awesome!

Shrunk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Look at you in all your gorgeousness!!!!!

Those glasses are SERIOUSLY HOT on you!!!!!!!

AND I am LOVING your tattoo!!!! I don't understand what was messed up though??? I am also a little sleepy!!!!

And I don't think you look silly in hats!!! You look badass!!!

I love reading your blog, I miss you around!!!!

*hugs*

Angela Power said...

Nice shades hotness! And it doesn't hurt that your into a size 20's either! I'm tellin ya, by the end of the summer I could see you in a 16 or a loose 18 if you keep this up!

Your tattoo is beautiful and I don't see anything wrong with it at all!

Umm...what's with that "quality tale" post...is that spam or what?

marie said...

you look great in those pics! keep on truckin on busy bee!

Holly said...

Hey Jen. I just found your blog. I am doing Weight watchers and myself am trying to lose weight. I am 23 and live in Nova Scoita. I just started a blog! I was wondering if it was ok if I added your blog to my blog? I added it already but if it is not ok I can take it off. If you would like to check out my blog you can at http://hollybear84.blogspot.com/
The glasses are awesome! I can't wait till I fit in smaller clothes. I have a pair of pants hanging in my room that are just too tight right now and my goal is to fit into them!

Amanda said...

you look great!! i love the sunglasses and the tattoo is really cute! congrats on the wi and the clothing nsv, you are doing awesome!!