Saturday, May 5, 2007

Happy Saturday!!!


Well, it's 6:15am on Saturday morning.. I've been up since 5ish and am getting ready for a looong 9 hour shift at work.. Bleck.. There should be a law against having to get up this early on a Saturday! lol!!
But it's supposed to be bright and sunny and warm, so I'll deal.. :-)
I'm excited for tonight, there's a Saturday Night Live special on, the 90's it's called, or something like that.. I guess kinda like a 'best of'.. Well I loved the 90's at Saturday Night Live.. That's when they had all the greats!! Will Ferrel, Adam Sandler, Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, I could go on and on but I won't! lol!! So if you're an SnL fan you should check it out!!
Have a very happy, sunny Saturday blogland!! xo

1 comment:

Amanda said...

wow, that is early! have fun at work today, i hope it goes by fast for you! that does sound like a good snl show! too bad i can hardly stay up that late, lol! have a great day!