Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Quick Thanks..

I've been having one of those days where I'm not frustrated or anything, but maybe feeling a lil blah on the weightloss front.. Not that I'm quiting or anything, FAR from it, I just kind of feel like, damn am I ever going to get there?? So I read back through comments that all of you have left, especially over the last little bit with me not being around much.. You're supportive all the time, amazingly so, and I'm so thankful for all of you.. My motivation went from a 7 to a 10, just from reading words that you wrote, that's how much you guys rock!! THANK YOU! :-)

I made a few difficult decisions today regarding school and the move back to Kingston.. I'm still really unsure about what to do.. I'm really happy here too, and the other day at work I actually got a cash bonus for the good job that I'm doing.. Funny how hearing that made my job so much more enjoyable.. I don't think you can actually have fun doing anything that you think you might be doing badly, or at least that other people think you might be doing badly.. So that, combined with my uneasiness over my previous decision has made me decide to stay put, at least until next September.. I came to the conclusion that Kingston will still be there, the program is doing awesome, and isn't going anywhere and spending about $10 000 should involve a little more thought considering that could also be a down payment on a nice little house.. I just feel like I need more time..

The apartment that I've been wanting here in Renfrew just came available (which has nothing to do with my Kingston decision!), and I called the landlord tonight.. He had JUST shown it to some lady!! He said that he was sure she was going to take it, and that I should've called him yesterday.. How annoying is that?? He told me he'd keep me posted, and I'm pretty sure if she decided not to take it that he'd give it to me.. It's just so perfect and the gardens are awesome, big back yard and deck... I WANT IT!! lol!! So keep your fingers crossed for me, k? ~ xo

5 comments:

Sarah ♥ said...

fingers, toes, eyes, everything crossed! I hope you get that apartment!!

Amanda said...

isn't it amazing how sometimes we want to give up or at least take a break and then we see all the support from everyone!!! that decision about school sounds good, save a little more money. and i hope you get that apartment!! i'll cross my fingers for you too!

Angela Power said...

Jen, I have no doubt that you have got what it takes to kick the arse right off this battle. We ALL have our down and tough times, but it's the fact that you get back up that makes you a success. You WILL get to your goal because you always get back up ;)

Your decision about school is a big one and shouldn't be taken lightly, so when the time is right, it's right.

Jen said...

OOOOH *fingers crossed* that sounds so pretty!!!!!

I agree with taking time on school, it is expensive!!! And I ALWAYS find something different to spend my money on!!!!

I am so glad that you are back here!!! I was starting to miss YOUR comments because your enthusiasm is infectious and it always makes me happy!!!

GOOD LUCK *big hug*

marie said...

oooh! good luck!