Thursday, May 3, 2007

Oh My Goodness!

I am SO tired.. What a long day.. I didn't sit once in the entire 8 hours I worked, and I know people do that everyday, but not many of them do it carrying this amount of weight around.. lol!! It's cool though cuz when I feel this tired I think, hmmm, but maybe the scale will be down a bit next week.. I think that's one of the biggest things I like about my job, and for so long I've been dealing with these short shifts, it'll be nice getting some long ones again!

Soooo, thanks for the skinny vibes!! :-) I'm down 4 lbs this week.. It's funny cuz within the first 4 days I jumped down, probably because it was mostly water retention, and then stayed the same the last few.. I find it hard when that happens.. 4lbs is an awesome loss, and I'm SO psyched about it, but when you weigh yourself that early in the week you almost try to loose more and then get disappointed when it doesn't happen! lol!! I know, easy answer, stay off the scale.. But heck, I'll take the disappointment, I love weighing myself often! Well, maybe 'love' was too strong of a word.. lol! Either way, I'll take it!!

A few things that I need to work on for this WI week: get my water intake wayyyy up and cut at least some of the snacking at night, even if it is within my points (I like to have some flex left at the end of the week, not all, but maybe 1/4 of them)..

3 comments:

Amanda said...

congrats on the loss!!!!!! that's awesome!!!!!! i like to weigh myself often too, even jeff does. i guess we are all scale junkies, ha ha!!! i used to work at a pharmacy and would stand up the whole 8 hours too, other than my lunch but most of that was spent driving home, making lunch, quickly eating it and then going back. it got really hard when i was pregnant. that's why i stopped working 2 months before i was due! it's hard to stand up for so long, i can feel your pain! i'm the same way with the water, i have to really push myself. it's funny though, i love to drink water, i just forget too! have a great day girl!!!

marie said...

WOOHOO! amazing loss!

see, you're meant to be on this program ;) don't try and leave us again :P

Angela Power said...

Yay, awesome WI! Maybe I should have read this post first before the previous one..duh!

I am always amazed at how much water retention really is..I had a 5 lbs loss last week because of the amount of water retention I had the week before! Craziness.