Thursday, May 3, 2007

Happy Thursday!!

Thanks everyone for all your great comments!! I feel so loved! You totally made my day! And I'll need that positivity.. I woke up this morning and found out that my boss had phoned and wants me to work until 9pm! Bleck!! I'm pretty annoyed, but what can you do?? Needless to say I was in a VERY grumpy mood until I read your comments, so THANK YOU!! The town of Renfrew will meet with a much nicer customer service person today thanks to you! lol!! (Nah, I'm always nice, but I'll enjoy my day more now that's for sure!)..

I think the thing that was annoying me the most was that I had plans for today! My shift was only a 4 hour one, which I love.. Today is my first WI back on track, but I don't WI until evening, well afternoon but now it'll be evening! And I was wanting to come home and spend some time blogging before Survivor and Greys and the gazillion other shows I watch on Thursday nights.. Ohh, well, that's why they call it work right?

So I won't have a WI update now until tonight, I'm pretty sure I know what it'll be so I'm not too nervous.. I hope everyone has a great, Sunny, Thursday!!! :-) And thanks again! I love you guys!! ~oxoxo

4 comments:

Shrunk said...

Here's some SKINNY VIBES for your WI. GOOD LUCK!

marie said...

good luck with WI!!

Amanda said...

ew, yucky shift! hope it wasn't too bad!

Angela Power said...

I'm likely posting after WI by now, but regardless of the result, you're back!