Tuesday, May 29, 2007

TaDaaaa!!!!

Can you believe it?? Two days in a row!! Darn I'm good.. hehe.. I've had a loooonng day and I'm sleepy, so I'm feeling crazy silly right now.. I'm also feeling silly because of the scale experience I just had.. So yesterday I weighed myself, it was my 1st whole day back OP and the scale said 246.. Even typing that number makes me puke in my mouth a lil bit (sorry, that's a little crass but that's really how bad it made me feel seeing that number!).. Anyway, today I weighed myself and I was at 237!! Weird, eh?? Now, I posted yesterday that I thought most of that number was water retention and other stuff, but it seems like quite a jump to me.. I was just happy, and breathing a huge sigh of relief to see a somewhat normal number again.. It also made me realize how much I NEVER want to be there again!

That's it for today!!!!!!!

Oh, one more thing;


hehehe..

4 comments:

Angela Power said...

I stopped trying understand it a while ago! Congrats on a staying OP girl and keep it up because you certainly will be in the 220's before you know it!

Sarah ♥ said...

You're doing AMAZING, Jen! :) I am so proud of you! Keep it going girl!

Jen said...

*laughs* Brunettes DO do it better!!! So why do I keep trying to be blonde????

That is awesome that your scale might be co-operating!!!! I hate it some days, and love it on others!!!

YAY for two days in a row posting!!! Now I am getting my "jen-fix"!!!

*laughs* *hugs*!!!!!

Amanda said...

lol, brunettes do do it better!!! lol!!! you are doing so great!! keep it up, hun!