Monday, May 28, 2007

Ohhhhh, My Gawd!

Okay, so I'm back at it again.. It's cool because it wasn't a decision I made, it was something I felt I had to do.. My eating has just been way out of control and I totally feel 'puffy'.. Not to mention the 16 pounds I've somehow managed to pile back on *groan*.. I'm sure most of it is water retention and BM issues, but still, I NEVER wanted to see *that* number on the scale again!! Grrrr..

Why can't this be easier? I'm seriously not mad at myself.. I mean, I'm a little disappointed, but shit happens and I'm over it.. What's important is that I've been back OP all day today and that hopefully it'll stay that way.. I just have to figure out how I can make more time for blogging and for keep up with you guys, because that is what truly makes the difference for me, all of you and being able to keep up with you and stuff..

Thanks for all your supportive posts about going back to school! It's hard, but it needs to be done, and I'm not 'that' old right?? hehe..

I'm sorry if my gaps in posting has made any of you think I was planning on pulling a Houdini, that WILL NOT happen again! Time just got away on me is all, but I've been getting more regular days off now that I don't have to cover shifts for others, and we have a new girl in at work..

I'm doing the Relay for Life this Friday!! I'm looking forward to it but I'm a bit nervous.. My leg is much better now, but that'll be pushing it.. Maybe that's a good thing though? Maybe I need to push it a little beyond what I have already to get that extra confidence in it.. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it, but the eating part will be REALLY hard! Not sure what I'll do yet as far as points.. Maybe just allow myself all the coffee I want, but everything else has to be on points.. But then I'm also walking around a track on and off for the entire night so that's gotta count for lots of AP's, right?? I'll figure something out I'm sure.. lol!

4 comments:

Angela Power said...

Hey hun! It certainly is a tough battle my dear, there is no denying it.

Keep with us hun, I miss ya!

Jen said...

*here's a little scoop of my zest*

I don't know where I am getting it...perhaps spring?

Jen, I am SOOOOO proud of you for jumping back on, I knew you weren't going anywhere, I was just patiently waiting for you to come back to us!! *hugs*

It sounds like you are going to kick the scales ass and show those lbs who's boss!!!!

I am also CRAZY proud of you for joining the relay for life!!! Especially after your accident!!! That is amazing!!! (Take it easy if your leg starts to hurt though!!!)

*big super hugs*

Holly said...

Hey! I know how you feel! I need to also start giving it 110% rather than just like 70.My struggle right now is exercise. Good job for getting back on the wagon!

Amanda said...

i don't know why but it seems a lot of us are struggling right now. it must be the time of year or something! good luck with the relay for life, sounds fun!