Thursday, March 15, 2007

Do you KNOW how excited I am???

There's excited and then there's me!!! SUPER excited crazy woman!! lol!! Okay, I'm sorry about today, that was a lil mean not tell you, but in ALL honesty I was afraid that I would jinx myself.. So I didn't really do it to be mean.. :-( I hope you all still love me!!! So, this morning I weighed in at 227 which is an awesome 2 lb loss.. I came SOOO close to just using that as my weigh in weight for this week.. But I thought, no, I should really wait, just in case.. Well holy crapola!! Am I EVER glad that I did!!! I'm down to 225!! That's a 4 lb loss for this week.. I have NO IDEA how that's even possible.. I did stay completely within plan and had 13 flex left, but I still felt a little like I wasn't making great choices.. I've been faithful with WW for months now and it still continues to surprise me and give me those joyeous "I LOVE WW" moments! lol!! Thanks SO much for talking me through my down periods this week! The way I was feeling this could've easily been a gain instead of a loss, but you kept me encouraged and motivated.. THANK YOU!!! :-)

11 comments:

Sarah ♥ said...

JEN!!! HOOOOOOORAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I'm so glad you had an AWESOME loss, even though you didn't make the best choices. Maybe you were inadvertently doing the Wendie plan and mixing up your Points helped you kickstart your metabolism

I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! What an AWESOME AWESOME LOSS :D

YAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!


Sarah

Angela Power said...

That's incredible!!!!! HOLLA Girl! WOOT WOOT lol. YOu must be flying so high right now!!! Here's to another awesome week! Yay Jen!!!

I've been doing WW for over a year now and it STILL continues to surprise me too! I've now decided that it really does boil down to: calories in vs. calories out. WW teaches you that AND how to make healthier choices for HEALTH all around. So, if some days (or weeks) we don't make the "best" choices, the results could still be a loss. But we are smart enough to know that we need to be healthy most importantly, but we are not perfect. So, if we make healthy choices MOST of the time, that's what really matters.

Good on ya girl!

jen999 said...

Thanks, girls!! :-) hee hee.. I was really excited! I still am, but I have a lil bit of a cold so I'm kinda in a daze.. lol!!

You know, Sarah, I think that's how it happened.. When I started my job because it's so active my points went up from 28 to 31.. Since then it's gone down to 30.. I never eat AP's, just because my points are already so high.. I use my flex only when/if I want to.. But because my schedule changes I usually eat, and try to eat, different points values throughout the week.. Now, it's not exactly Wendie, cuz for three days I'll eat the 30 and then one day I might only eat 24 and another 26.. But I think it's having a Wendie type effect.. LOVE it!! :-) Thanks again!!

Vanessa said...

WOOHOO! That's a freakin awesome loss! Good job :D

Jen said...

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I mentioned this on the boards, but I AM SO FRICKING EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

You are such a hot, sexy mama!!!

You know, I hope this doesn't sound weird, but I was thinking last night, and you are like fine champagne. You are bubbly and delightful, and anytime I am around you I get a warm feeling in my tummy...

Just thought you should know that!!

marie said...

i was so happy when you posted your WI last night on the boards! you totally deserve to see that big loss!

congrats again!!!

jen999 said...

lol!! Jen you are TOO cute!! And no that doesn't sound weird at all!! Especially since you make me feel really good like that ALL the time!! I'm just glad I'm able to give a lil bit of that back to you!! :-)

meredi said...

*high fives Jen*

Four pounds. That kicks ass! Good thing you held off and measured again in the evening -- you wouldn't have wanted to miss that moment!

HUGE CONGRATS :) :) :) :)

meredi said...

P.S. I only just noticed your new pic -- you are looking GREAT! You can really notice a change in your face. So pretty! :)

Amanda said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! congrats on your wi, that is awesome! sorry it's taken me so long to congratulate you but i've been staying away from the blogs (my hubby's been home and he doesn't like it when i'm on the computer for too long!!! so i've been catching up for almost 2 hours now!!)

i love love love the new pic of you! looking smokin'!!!!

Shrunk said...

SUCH a kickass loss. WTG!