Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's that time again...

So, I've decided to keep Thursday as my WI day.. Mainly because when I got to work, still undecided, I noticed that the schedule has me working the same shift next Thursday, but that next Fridays shift is a short one too.. After a moment of frustration I realized that's the way my job is, I don't have a set schedule, my shifts are rarely the same.. It's silly to move my WI days around my work schedule.. I know what I need to do on/before WI's, that's all that matters, so I decided right there that I was sticking with Thursdays!! I'm such a geek sometimes, I swear!! lol!!

Soooo *drumroll* I weighed in when I got home from work and I was down 2 lbs!! Yay!! I'm pretty psyched about it because I was positive I'd stay the same this week after having a better than normal WI last week.. So yep, I'll take it!!


So to celebrate my happy WI I treated myself to my usual post WI meal, a super yummy Dr. Oetker's mozzarella pizza!! I topped it with some onion, tomato and a few sliced green olives.. I love me some pizza!!! It's probably one of my biggest weaknesses, but I figure it's an okay one as long as it's in moderation and it's not the fast food greasy kind.. The good thing about having it the night of my WI is that I have a whole week to redeem myself.. lol!!

Thank you guys for all your supportive comments today!! You rock, and it's SOOOOO appreciated!! :-)

9 comments:

Amanda said...

wooo hoo congrats on your wi!!! you are just rockin' this program!!!! i have a huge weakness for pizza, that's why every friday night is homemade pizza night **hangs head in shame** but i try to make it healthier by cutting back on the cheese. mmmmm, now i can't wait until tomorrow night!!! LOL!!!!

jen999 said...

lol!!! Don't EVER feel guilty about homemade pizza night! Pizza has ALL the food groups right there in one meal!! lol!! it's really just the meat and the cheese that gets you, and you're careful with that, that's all that matters!! Will Hubby be home in time for homemade pizza night?

Sarah ♥ said...

HOOOOORRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! WOOHOO GO JEN!!! I'm so proud of you, what a FANTASTIC loss! :)

And thank you so much for all your support on my bitchy blog posts lately :)

Sarah

marie said...

2lbs! yahooo!! i realized i had a blue menu pizza in the freezer after i made killer pasta and i was so peeved because it was all i could think about on the way home. i'm so having it tomorrow. yum!

Jen said...

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

WHAT AN AWESOME LOSS!!!! You have been doing so freaking great lately!!!!!

MMMM, I LOVE pizza, and I have definitely found some healthier alternatives (sometimes I use 2 pt pitas, and I just bought these panini's, they are 8 points, but it's a BIG square, so I figure if I load it with veggies and a LITTLE cheese, it would be like 11 points for a whole square!!!)

now I am thinking about pizza all over again!! I have learned that it doesn't have to have meat on it to be tasty!!! You veggie girls got it right!!!

Congrats again, you are so awesome!!!

Angela Power said...

Gimmie five sister! You friggin ROCK! Yay! Way to go Jen!!!!!

Hey there is absolutely nothing to feel guilty about having pizza of any kind. It's pretty much everyone's weakness, so it's almost necessary to work it into our menus, otherwise bad things can happen!

I really wanted to thank you for your post about my MVA frustrations the other day. It really is hard to moan about that stuff, and it sure feels good when you find someone who actually went through the same thing (or similar). Thanks hun, soooooo much.

Pam, the belly dancing queen said...

Good for you, 2lbs is great! I've never tried that pizza before, I usually just make my own. I might just pick one up next time we have pizza!
Are you still belly dancing?

meredi said...

Two pounds! Wow, what a fantastic weigh-in, congrats! You are showin' WW who's boss!

That pizza looks delish... I think I need to pick up a couple of those frozen pizzas, because I haven't had any since joining WW. And mmmm, green olives, I'm glad to find someone else who likes that combination, because my boyfriend thinks they're disgusting ;)

Shrunk said...

Droooooooooool, that pizza looks so good!