Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I freakin' LOVE you guys!!! :-)

Seriously, I read your comments before work today (and some last night), and you TOTALLY made my day!! I don't know what you're talking about ME being so supportive!! You are absolutely the most supportive people ever, and I SOOO appreciate it!! I went into work today feeling SO special and so inspired and I wish you were all here so I could squeeze the stuffin's outta you!!! :-) Thank you again!!



I have some new products to report on! lol!! I tried the 3 Mushroom Pasta sauce from Knorr last night.. It was awesome!! I tried to find a picture to post here but wasn't able to.. I used 2 tsp of light margarine (Becel) and 3/4 cup of skim milk with the powder.. And then added 10 large shrimp and had it over some rotini pasta.. I used Healthy Harvest whole wheat/Omega 3 pasta.. It was SO good I was really surprised.. Altogether, because I used 2 cups of the pasta, it was 10 points.. I had a huge salad with it too.. I don't eat much during the day so I tend to have bigger dinners, but for that much food 10 points was pretty good!!

Also, I was able to find some Skinny Cow products yesterday.. YAY!!! I tried one of the vanilla ice cream sammiches last night and it was SO good!! It's actually a good size! I'm so used to everything healthy or low fat being a smaller portion, but this wasn't.. It was awesome, and only 3 points.. In all honesty, I would've paid 4 or 5 points for that baby!! lol!! Now we all have different tastes, so I can't guarantee that you'll like it, heck most of you may have already tried it.. But I was SUPER happy with the product and would absolutely buy this and the Knorr 3 Mushroom sc again..

6 comments:

Angela Power said...

It makes me happy that you are feeling better! Keep on keepin on girl! Tomorrow's hump day!

;-)

Sarah ♥ said...

Glad you're feeling better, Jen!! :) ... I should get some skinny cow, mmm ice cream :)

Sarah

Jen said...

I'm glad your week is getting better!!!!

Mmmm, I LOVE skinny cows...once I bought a pack though and Danny left them out of the freezer and they melted...I was so sad (because they aren't cheap right?)

That pasta sauce sounds SO good...I JUST got my allergies retested, used to be allergic to mushrooms, but I didn't have a reaction when they tested me and I am allowed to SLOWLY incorporate them back into my diet...YAY!! I can't wait!!!

marie said...

mmm...sammiches :P

Vanessa said...

Mmmm...I LOVE those skinny cow bars. They're one of the few "healthy" products that I'll spend an arm and a leg for...haha. That pasta sauce sounds awesome too...I'm going to mark it on my list for next time I go shopping!

meredi said...

I'm sorry I missed your frustrating moment (still catching up on blog entries from the past week) but I'm so glad to see that you're back on track and that you're all motivated again. :) These girls are pretty darned amazing, aren't they? I never dreamed I'd find a support system like this.

Thanks for the heads up on the Knorr pasta sauce... I will definitely look for it!