Thursday, March 29, 2007

the only thing that was missing...

So, today started my crazy tanning obsession!! lol!! I was sitting here and all of a sudden thought, I need to go tanning.. So I called up the tanning salon that's just down the street from my house and they had an opening!! Yay!! So I slipped on my way too baggy blue jeans and my pretty pink crocs and off I went.. It was wonderful!! The ONLY thing that was missing was a nice pitcher of Margaritas!!! SUMMER, HERE I COME!!!! :-)

So my WI tonight was exactly what I thought it would be, so no exciting news there.. I'm down 1 lb.. I have to admit that I was a lil annoyed, I know a pound is great, but who doesn't want to loose more?? So in a way it's just fueled my fire for next week!! Now, please don't get me wrong, I am VERY happy that I lost a pound, I'm just the type that always wants to do one better than what I actually accomplish.. lol!!

Today was a beautiful sunny day here in the Ottawa Valley!! Work was good, but slow.. They're opening the Garden Center tomorrow and I get to work there for about 45 min, just covering someone's break, and I think that's gotten me all ready for the summer and beautiful weather!! Watch it start pouring!! lol!! That would be too funny.. Hope everyone had a great Thursday! ! :-)

OMG!! I can't believe I forgot to tell you!! When I got back from tanning, after hiking my damn jeans up the whole walk there and back, I decided to try on my size 20's.. And to my pleasant surprise I can almost do them up!! I was REALLY shocked by this since a couple weeks ago I could get them up over my thighs and ass, but couldn't come close to fitting them over the tire!!! And I could 'almost' do it up!! I probably wouldn't have been able to come close to zipping them, but it's still a huge NSV for me!! Yay!!!

7 comments:

Shrunk said...

YAY! I'm so freaking excited you're down a lb! Probably because I wish it was ME. The scale is not being kind this week, and I don't know why. But ANYWAYS, congrats on the Size 20's. I bet you can't wait to wear them. I hope you enjoyed your tan :O)

Shrunk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah ♥ said...

WOOOHOOO!!! Good Job, Jen!! :) 1lb is great!!! :D Can't wait to see what you accomplish next week, and I can't WAIT til you post that you can get into your jeans! :)

Sarah

Amanda said...

ooh, i'm jealous about the tanning, i'm so pale, i should think about going a couple times just to get the "white ghost" look gone! LOL!!

i'm so happy you lost a pound, that's awesome!!! i know what you mean about being annoyed though, sometimes i just wish it would come off like 3lbs at a time!! he he!!!

and congrats on the size 20's!!! i'm so proud of you!! just think, you'll soon be posting here that they are too baggy!!!!! way to go hun!!!!!

Jen said...

GO JEN!!!!

That is a great loss! But I agree, sometimes you just wish it was more!!!!

I am jealous that you got to go tanning!!!! I have been procrastinating on going, but I DEFINITELY need to get some colour...you can see through my skin at some places!!!

marie said...

yay for a pound and size 20s! hot!

Angela Power said...

(Sorry for the late post, I totally missed this one somehow)

Yay Jen! Down another pound! I get what you're feelin hun. You know that it's great to lose, but wanted it to be more...no worries. As I posted the other day about my recent rollercoaster, and it's important to realize that it all will even out. It is unlikely big losses will repeat week after week, so a one pound loss defininitely should be celebrated!

That is sooooo awesome about your pants! In NO time, you'll be strutting your stuff around in them!

P.S. I remember it being harder yo get down into the size 20 than it was to 18, then 16. For some reason that's how it was with me, so don't get to comfie in those 20's!