Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Hump Day!!! hehehe..

Morning blogland!! It's bright and sunny here and the snow is melting away (again)! I heard on the radio that it's supposed to go up to 12 by the end of the week!! WOOHOO!! I'm SOO ready for that!!!
I'm sure all of you have tried these lil gems before, but just in case you hadn't I had to give them a shout out.. I LOVE them!! I just had one for breakfast with a Source raspberry cranberry crumble and an All Bran bar, and I feel great! The best part?? They're only 1 pt!!! Now I'm a bit of a cheese freak, but I've ALWAYS loved Babybel cheese, and when I found out I could still eat them I was pretty psyched.. With a couple crackers they'd also make an awesome afternoon snack!


Well, I'm off to work now!! I don't have time to check any of your blogs this morning unfortunetly, cuz I'm running a little late, but I'll be checking in when I get home from work!!! Hope everyone is having an awesome day!! :-)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Jen you just made my FREAKING day!!!!

I LOVE cheese!!!! Any kind of cheese I can get my hands on!!!

And if it's light, it's ALL the better!! thanks girl! I have added it to my grocery list!!!

jen999 said...

lol!! I'm glad I made your day!! I hope you like them!! :-)

Amanda said...

thanks, after i saw this post, i had to go buy them! i haven't had one yet but i'm looking forward to it!!!