Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy Over-The-Hump Day!! (hehe, not Jens kinda hump day! lmao!!)

Don't have much to say today.. I'm really sleepy.. I ended up opening this morning at work and got up a little after 6am, and went to bed at midnight.. Not too smart, Jen.. lol!! But I don't work until 1pm tomorrow so it's all good, I can sleep in a lil..

Weighed myself this afternoon and I was down 1 lb, which is good.. I was actually a little surprised what with the new exercise I'm doing..


Work was stressful, as always.. I get so made at people sometimes, they return the stupidest things!! Like, I had one customer who had bought a package of 6 donuts that were good until March 31 (this was also two days ago), and he returns them and wants his money back cuz they're stale.. But he's already eaten half the donuts!! Now, I'm sorry, but it doesn't take three normal sized donuts to realize that something is stale!! Can you say, ripping off the store?? lol!! Man.. But we're very 'the customer is always right', which I get, but I also think there should be a limit, especially since this guy apparently does this ALL the time!!


Okay enough customer bashing.. He's a really nice man, and I shouldn't be speaking badly of any of my customers.. It's just that sometimes, in my mind, I think that's pretty close to stealing them.. But then I tend to be hard on people sometimes.. lol!!

I LOVE Care Bears!!! If it wasn't weird I'd start buying them.. lol!! So I'm gonna post a care bear for you, from this awesome site I found!!

In honor of all of you, I'm posting Friend Bear! :-)
Need a good friend? Friend Bear would love to be your best buddy Bear! She's the perfect example of a friend. She's caring, likes to play with you and she's fun to be with!
Her Caring Mission ~ She shows how to be a great friend..
Symbol ~ Her twin, smiling flowers symbolize the joy of friendship..
Personality ~ Kind and friendly..
Character Quirk ~ A real chatterbox, she doesn't always know when to be quiet..
Best friend ~ Love a lot Bear
Motto ~ I've got a friend for you - ME!!!
lol!!! Isn't that the cutest thing ever?? When I have kids, they're getting Care Bears!! They're awesome and teach really important things!! Yeah, I'm a lil cheesy, so what!! lol!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE the Carebears!!!!!!!

I used to have Birthday bear, and I was always jealous that my sister had Cheer Bear because she was pink!!!!

I bought one for my friends little girl for her birthday because I think every kid needs a carebear!!!

Your customer story made me laugh!!! That is pretty lame to eat half of something and then return it!!!! I can NEVER do that!!!! (Though I have been pretty sneaky with some returns!!!!)

OOOH, and CONGRATS on the loss!!!! I hope that sticks for today!

Amanda said...

Hello there!
Just had to say that I love your blog - it inspires me. Your sense of humour is great!!!!

Amanda said...

i absolutely love care bears!!! and i'm glad cause my dd loves them too! actually i just bought a cake pan to make her a wish bear cake for her bday! lol!!!! i just wish they were still on tv, boo!

congrats on the loss girl, you rock, rock, ROCK!!!!

i had some of those kinds of customers when i worked at a drugstore. they would think they can bring back anything just cause "the customer is always right" grrr. it's very frustrating!!!!