Thursday, March 15, 2007

It's weigh in day!!!


So it's happy weigh in day for me!!! I'm excited cuz I took a peek this morning.. However, I'm not actually going to weigh in until tonight when I get home from work.. For some reason running around like a crazy chick for 7 or 8 hours gets me at my lowest weight, kinda like it is for people people first thing in the morning.. So I figure 'maybe' I can get a better number, if not I'm pretty happy with the one that I got.. hee hee.. Not telling what it is!! lol!! I suck, I know.. I don't get off work until 9pm, so the people out here in Ontario and East might be in bed by the time I post, but you Westerners might still be up! Either way you'll see by tomorrow!! Keep your fingers crossed for me and send me lotsa loser vibes iffn' you can!! Thank you!!! :-)

4 comments:

Sarah ♥ said...

OOOOOOOH Giiiirrlll that's so MEAN!! I wanna know how you DID!! :) Keep us posted,I'll be looking to see how SKINNY you're getting :)

Sarah

marie said...

Good luck!!!

Angela Power said...

I'll be here waiting to here the news!

Vanessa said...

Hehe, you're mean! I can't wait to see how well you did!