Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What the heck is that big yellow ball in the sky?

Could it be??? YAY!! It is, the sun!! lol!! I swear it's been FOREVER since I've seen you!! And what better day to shine than the day I have to get out there and clean up the back yard?? I love my dog, but there's always a time after the snow melts when I question whether being a pet owner is really all it's cracked up to be.. hehe.. I'm just joking, it's not that bad, and I would NEVER trade her for anything in the world!! Plus, it's exercise right?? I'm also determined to get onto the elliptical and to do my strength training.. I've been very religious with it so far.. On my days off work I do 20 min/2 km on the elliptical and then 40 minutes of strength training.. This is only my second week doing it, but already I feel like it's becoming routine.. I'm not expecting much of a loss this week though, actually I'd be happy to STS.. It seems like whenever I start to workout it takes a bit of time for my body to get used to it and for those muscles to actually start working to burn the fat.. I'm okay with it though cuz I know it's good for me and in the long run it's going to make the difference!!

Thanks so much for your awesome posts yesterday!! I totally cried!! You girls ROCK!! And once again I'm left wondering, what would I do without you??? ~ xo

5 comments:

Angela Power said...

lol

I totally get the snow melting-"doggie issue." Dems the breaks for having that little ball of love around!

Super glad to see the sun is shining in! They said we could get some minor flurries tomorrow afternoon....agh

Shrunk said...

HAHA, I was dealing with the doggie issues in the yard today too LOL! Loved the sun, but hated the mess :OP

Jen said...

ah, can you please introduce me to your friend "the sun"??? we haven't formally met, and I am pretty sure that he is avoiding me!!!

Ah, your doggy is leaving you little presents!!! How sweet!!! That is the past I DON'T look forward to, but I want a puppy so freaking badly I will put up with poop!!!!

AWESOME job on the working out!!!! You are so diligent I wish I could borrow a little from you!!! I am dragging my ass a lot!!!!

*hug* I love reading your posts, they make me smile!!

marie said...

i am noticing that on sidewalks around here...ick. makes running that much more enjoyable :|

and i love the sun! woohoo!

Amanda said...

isn't the sun such a wonderful thing? i love it! i could be happy with it being cold if the sun shone all the time! way to go on all the exercise!!