Sunday, March 11, 2007

Yummy soup!

So, I tried one of the Spring Vegetable Cup-a-Soup's for lunch today.. I was suprised by how good it was!! Because I don't eat meat (only fish) it's hard to find a vegetable soup that I really like that has noodles and is made without beef broth.. I hate the big chunks of veggies that you find in ministrone and other soups in a can.. I tend to stick to low fat cream of mushroom and low fat cream of broccoli.. But for 2 and 3 points a cup, they can be high depending on the type of day I'm having.. This lil gem was only 1 point for a cup!! I was thrilled, and I love the lil noodles in it! Now I just have to find some low points crackers to go in it.. lol!! And this was my first time posting a picture of food, so I'm pretty impressed with myself right now.. lol!! Okay, off to eat my soup and then to work!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

mmmmmm, those sound yummy! if you find low point crackers, let me know, i have the normal ones, 9 for 2 points.

Deb said...

This is my favourite cupofsoup; the only other one I buy is the tomato one (can't recall the exact name). The only problem with instant meals like these is the amount of salt in them; so if I'm eating them, I try to reduce salt intake the rest of the day.