Saturday, March 17, 2007

Good morning!!



HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!!

So I'm not technically Irish, but any day that give you and excuse to drink beer all day long is cool with me! lol!! I always wished I was Irish though.. So I hope you're all doing something fun today!! I'm still nursing a massive head cold, so no green beer for me!! :-( I have to work today from 7-4, which normally would be an awesome shift, but because I feel like one of the zombies from Night of the Living Dead, I'm not looking forward to it as much.. lol!! Plus, we got a pile of snow last night and it promises to hold out throughout the afternoon.. Bleck! I was all into spring.. Have a great day everyone!! I'd love to hear about any fun plans you have, so I can live vicariously though you!! lol!! I'm off to finish getting ready for work! :-)

1 comment:

marie said...

i'm half irish and i had no fun (i don't drink!) :P I made stew and irish soda bread, watched the habs beat the leafs and met up with an old friend! woohoo! :)

hope you're feeling better