Thursday, March 8, 2007

International Womens Day!!!

Since today is International Womens Day, I thought I'd start my post by thanking my wonderful women blogger friends, who EVERYDAY touch my heart and inspire me to do great things.. I have no idea what I would do without you wonderful women, I feel like I owe so much of where I am now and the distance I've come to your support and kindness.. So thank you SO much!!

Okay, so that made me a lil weepy.. I'm such an emotional person, especially when something means a lot to me.. I'm also really, really tired.. I got a little over 4 hours sleep last night and had to be at work for 8am this morning.. I was in bed early, but wasn't able to get to sleep for about 3 hours.. I have a feeling I'll be crawling into bed early tonight.. lol!!

Work was good today.. I'm SO happy to be able to say that as it's been incredibly stressful lately.. I work in Customer Service and the Photo Lab.. We're constantly running back and forth between the two so I get lots of exercise, but I also have to hear lots of bitching and moaning.. Now, in some cases I really do feel badly for the person if it was a big mistake that was made.. But in most cases it's something trivial and they end up being mistaken because they've read thier receipt wrong.. I just smile and apologize for other peoples' mistakes.. It's hard sometimes.. Anyway, rant over, work was good today.. lol!!

And I had my WI, I'm down another pound this week.. Is it awful that I was hoping for more?? I think because I had such a good week last week that I'm a little spoiled.. But then part of me was also dreading it because I was afraid I'd be up.. So I'm gonna take that 1 lb and be happy with it! It's a pound in the right direction and the best part is that I'm now in the 220's!! YAY!!!! I'm pretty psyched about that!! And having these losses makes me want to be even better this week!!

3 comments:

Angela Power said...

Hey...you're down a solid pound! Please don't be disappointed. If you had a great week last week and followed it by a full pound this week, you are doing awesome! I always find it a bit tough now to have two "big" weeks in a row.

Hooray for you Jen!

marie said...

1 lb is GREAT! congrats :)

...and you inspire the women around you too and we're thankful for your support as well, and don't you forget it ;)

Shrunk said...

I think a lb is great! Congrats on the loss. Thank you my dear for being such wonderful support to me. I really enjoy your comments on my blog, they make me smile. You're a special woman. MWA! :O)