Thursday, March 1, 2007

Yay!!

So my WI went well!! It did turn out to be 230 lbs, which is down 3.. I'm pretty excited as 3 is a fairly good jump down.. Secretly though, I was kinda hoping that I'd be down to 129 today.. lol!! Serves me right for getting on the scale before it was time!! So yeah, I'm pretty excited and happy and I hope that I can keep it up!! I'm almost into the 220's!! Wow!! Yeah, you guys know, I love Weight Watchers.. lol!!

I just found out tonight that I have a new lil nephew!! His name is Jake and he's white and wriggly and puppyish, and I love him already!! My bestfriend finally got the dog she's been wanting for SOOO long! And I swear, I'm as excited for her as I am for my other friend who's having a human baby.. I can't WAIT to meet him and spoil him and give him kisses!! lol!!

I'm going to go treat myself with a frozen pizza for supper and some Survivor on the tv.. Thanks SOO much for your encouragement and for sharing my excitement over the loss.. Have I mentioned that you guys are the best bunch of supporters a girl could have?? Thank you!!! ~ xo

5 comments:

Amanda said...

congrats on the loss staying! that's a really good wi! i love little puppies! they are just too cute! have a good night watching survivor and eating your pizza!

ElleBee said...

Awesome, congrats on the loss, keep up your hard work!!

Vanessa said...

Congrats on the loss! Woohoo! Enjoy your pizza :D

Angela Power said...

Yay! Awesome WI girl! I'm sure you'll skip right over the 229 next time.

meredi said...

Wooooo, 3 lbs! Glad it was as predicted! 230 is a very nice number, and the 220s are sooo close!