Tuesday, March 6, 2007

SOOO Excited!!!

So I 'just' booked my appointment for my 30th birthday tattoo!! You've already seen it, it's a couple of posts down, the Luna Moth.. I'm going to get it on my upper arm/shoulder.. I'm SOO excited!! Tattoo's are most definitly addictive, but because I'm so picky about what I get I generally take years in between getting them.. I have two already, this will be my third.. And I have another one that I'm waiting to get at goal.. She's a beautiful fairy.. I LOVE tattoos!!!!

And I just booked my train ticket to Kingston!! SOOO excited!! I love my city, and I miss it SOO much!! I was raised where I live now, in Renfrew (Ottawa Valley), but I moved to Ktown and lived there for 7 years.. I've been back in Renfrew now for almost 3, and I miss Kingston all the time.. Not to mention one of my bestfriends who still lives there.. It's been 5 months since I've been back, so I'm so excited.. It's such a beautiful city.. Part of me is still there, I think.. Sometimes I think about moving back, but I like being close to my family.. I'm torn!! lol!! As soon as my train gets into Kingston I'm going to see my hair lady, she's fabulous!! She'll make my hair look like a Pantene Commercial.. I LOVE her.. Then the next day I go for my tattoo!! I'll make sure to post pictures of both after I get home!! How will I be able to wait another month?? lol

I just hope I can loose a few more pounds before I go, that would be the one thing that would make my bday weekend away even more special!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

exciting!!! definitely post pictures once you get your hair and tattoo done! that sounds like a fun trip you have for you birthday. kingston is a nice place!

Pam, the belly dancing queen said...

You're making me think I should get a tattoo for my 35th!! You're excitement is contagious--I can't wait to see the pics!

ElleBee said...

Can't wait to see the pics of the new hair style and the tattoo!!!! I want a new tattoo now, thanks, lol!

Jen said...

OOOH I can't wait to see a pic of the tattoo!!! I LOVE tattoos...I, unfortunately, have been told that I can't get any more...I have to agree...I don't have any other places I want to get any...plus I have one that I regret (not good!!).

Oh well, yours sound BEAUTIFUL!! You should post pics of your other ones too!! (Like I said, I LOVE tattoos!!)

Oh, and enjoy your trip!!! It's always nice to go home and be around familiar people...

marie said...

i wanted to get my fourth as my goal reward but blew the money on an expensive dress instead. so jealous! can't wait to see the pic!