Thursday, March 8, 2007

Some funnies..

~ Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.. Cora Harvey Armstrong

~ If you can't be a good example then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.. Catherine

~ I'm not going to vaccum til' Sears makes one you can ride on.. Roseanne Bar

~ Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.. Maryon Pearson

~ When life hands you lemons ask for tequila and salt

And my personal favorite:

~ Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies..

lol!! Now that last one was my favorite cuz it was just hilarious and SOOOO what I used to be about!! I think we've all been there!!

3 comments:

ElleBee said...

LOL @ the cookie one!

Thanks for posting those, some humor on a Friday morning always helps.

Have a great day!! :)

Pam, the belly dancing queen said...

Those were good!! Have you gone bellydancing lately?

jen999 said...

Nooo!! My bellydancing session is over now!!! :-( I'm so sad.. And I was going to sign up again, but lately I've been having to work the night that the class is on.. But I'm determined to join up again at my next possible opportunity.. Til then I'll have to live vicariously through you, Pam!!! :-)